Can you lose weight eating delicious food? Is that a serious question?
Aussie TikTok sensation Dez Cerimagic can show you exactly how. He has built up an impressive following to the tune of 1.3 million followers sharing recipes that are not only healthy but mouth watering. 🤤
Dez’s latest video has gone viral with his recipe for high protein and low calorie McMuffins, that’s right, healthy McMuffins!
His video has been viewed almost 3 million times and has over 170 thousand likes!
Many of the comments on this particular video are viewers praising his recipes and thanking Dez for sharing them which have helped his followers along their weight loss journey.
Dez has other healthy recipes on his TikTok such as healthy nachos, low calorie candy and yes, even a low calorie parma (not parmi 😉)
@aussiefitness Easy & Healthy Meal Prep McMuffins! 💪🏼🔥 #highprotein #lowcalorie #healthyrecipes #caloriedeficit #fatloss #weightloss ♬ original sound – Aussie Fitness 🇦🇺💪🏼 | Dez
Want to whip these up for yourself?
DEZ’S HEALTHY MCMUFFINS
Ingredients – 6 servings
- 480g Turkey Mince (can be substituted for beef or chicken mince)
- Garlic Powder, Onion Powder & All Purpose Seasoning (or seasonings of choice)
- 6 Eggs
- 6 Toasted English Breakfast Muffins
- 6 Servings Light Laughing Cow Cheese
- 6 Slices Smokey Cheese (Brand: Coles)
- Mix mince with spices, form into six patties and cook on high heat
- Break 6 eggs into a bowl, whisk together and form into small greased oven baking dish
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius for 5-7 minutes and cut into 6 pieces
- Spread 1 serving light cream cheese across each muffin
- Assemble muffins and top with slices of smokey cheese