LATEST ON THE COVID-19 RESPONSE
* 2.8 million COVIDSafe app downloads so far but more are needed
* More than 800,000 JobSeeker claims have been processed
* Work under way on a code of conduct for visiting aged care facilities
* One million telehealth mental health consultations have taken place since mid-March
* Co-ordination of mental health services will be ramped up across states and private, public and community-based providers, with a plan to go to the national cabinet next week
* Federal cabinet to meet on Wednesday, national cabinet on Friday
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
* Prime Minister Scott Morrison says it is not just about the low number of coronavirus cases
* He says success also requires getting more Australians back in work, classroom education for all students, businesses reopening and people getting back to normal lives.
© AAP 2020