- keep checking www.rfs.nsw.gov.au for the latest information
A bush fire is burning in the area around Rocky Hall, Mount Darragh and Wyndham. The fire is currently more than 17,477 hectares in size and is out of control.
- Fire activity has increased in Myrtle Mountain and Devils Hole; North-East of Wyndham.
- Significant smoke is likely to impact the Wyndham area.
- The Big Jack Mountain fire is burning north of Rocky Hall, south of Mt Darragh and areas to the east.
- There are a number of other fires burning in the area.
Burragate, New Buildings, Devils Hole, Rocky Hall, Mount Darragh, Myrtle Mountain, Wyndham and Honeysuckle
- Continue to monitor the conditions.
- Know what you will do if fire threatens.
- Also monitor major fire updates for Postmans Trail fire and Border Fire.
- If your life is at risk, call Triple Zero (000) immediately.
- Continue to stay up to date with the bush fire situation by checking http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au, listening to your local radio station or by calling the NSW RFS Bush Fire Information Line on 1800 679 737.