Graphic Designer19th January 2021
- Excell Printing Group
- Batemans Bay
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our organisation is seeking a Graphic Designer for a diverse role within a small team in a fast paced environment. This role is available for an immediate start.
• You will be responsible for preparing a wide variety of working files in a timely manner, using the Adobe suite on iMac.
• You will need to have solid typesetting skills in addition to creative flare.
• You will be required to use your interpersonal skills to discuss briefs and feedback with both external and internal clients, and your creative abilities to create high quality content for print and digital platforms, from brief through to implementation.
• This position would suit someone with a sense of humour, a high work ethic, integrity, confident and a people person. Our culture is one of achievement, respect, customer service and team support.
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Receiving supplied artwork and preparing this for print production.
• Assisting in the planning, creation, and scheduling of social media marketing.
• Assisting in the development of our ecommerce platform
• As part of a small team, you will also support production and customer service.
• The successful applicant will be multi-skilled and be able to assist in marketing activities including; marketing campaign deliverables, website and social media platform design elements, social media editing and other duties as required within the group.
• Diploma of Graphic Design or other formal qualification in Visual Communications Design, Digital Media Design, Interactive Media Design, Multimedia, or equivalent is desirable
• Excellent visual design, typography, layout and colour sensibilities
• Adobe skills are a must, including InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and artwork proofing skills
• Multitasking, time management, workload planning and prioritisation skills
• Able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively to meet tight deadlines