Qualified Motor Mechanic 7th January 2021
- Specialised Automotive Bega
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you a QUALIFIED MOTOR MECHANIC looking for a new role - please give us a call! Competitive salary, no weekend work and a great team!! If you're a MECHANICAL SUPERSTAR, we want you!
SPECIALISED AUTOMOTIVE is a dynamic, family owned and rapidly expanding mechanical and 4WD accessories business located in Bega on the Far South Coast of NSW. This is a full-time position in our modern workshop working with a professional team. Work hours are 8am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri including some overtime but no weekend work. Competitive salary and great benefits negotiable for the right mechanic - we are a premium workshop seeking the best staff - your awesome skills, experience and solid work ethic will be well compensated.
This is a varied and fast paced role - your main day-to-day tasks would include:
• Thoroughly inspecting and successfully identifying vehicle faults
• Diagnosing, repairing and servicing vehicles including classics, performance, 4WD's and today's modern cars
• Brake, clutch and suspension work
• Wheel alignments
• Accessory fitting and vehicle customisation
• Maintaining workshop cleanliness
• Contribute to a positive, supportive and enjoyable work environment for all staff
What you MUST HAVE:
• Trade qualification as a Light Vehicle Motor Mechanic and extensive previous experience in a busy workshop
• Current Australian drivers license
• Thorough mechanical knowledge of late model vehicle servicing
• Excellent diagnostic skills with a high level knowledge of the automotive industry
• Qualified to perform E-Safety checks an advantage
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment within tight timeframes
• Excellent attention to detail, pride in your work and a focus on providing the best possible service to our customers
• Current forklift license an advantage
• Computer literacy
• An excellent work ethic and be hardworking, reliable and professional
If this is you, please email your cover letter and CV to The Manager asap!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Only permanent residents need apply. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.