Infrastructure Support Coordinator27th May 2022
- Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Moruya, NSW
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 70 hours per fortnight
Are you looking for a role which is challenging, provides variety and contributes to a stronger more equitable community? Do you have the ability to effectively manage and prioritise a diverse range of tasks and projects independently? If yes, we have the job for you.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, organised and experienced person to provide high quality administrative services to Council’s Infrastructure Services Directorate. The Directorate is involved in the design, construction and maintenance of the Shire’s infrastructure such as local roads, bridges, stormwater, playgrounds, shared pathways, sporting facilities and boat ramps as well as water and sewerage schemes.
This role reports directly to the Infrastructure Services Director and requires strong supervisory skills, supported by high level organisational skills, the ability to communicate professionally and effectively to diverse client groups, both in person and in writing. An ability to formulate grant applications and work together with grant authorities to finalise outcomes is essential. Experience in facilitating teams to deliver continuous improvement, working knowledge of the Local Government Act, and preparedness to undertake emergency management training and work as required during emergency situations are also requirements of this role.
Total remuneration for the role is in the range $3,149.16 to $3,731.67 gross per fortnight consisting of:
• $2,862.87 to $3,392.43 base salary,
• $286.29 to $339.24 superannuation (at 10%)
Applications: For your application to be considered for this position you will need to submit your application via the Eurobodalla Shire Council on-line recruitment portal and provide responses to the selection criteria listed in the application form.
Only applications submitted via our recruitment portal will be considered.
To do this please go to the Eurobodalla Shire Council webpage (www.esc.nsw.gov.au) and click on the Vacant Positions tab to view all current vacant positions, or, copy and paste the below link into your browser:
Closing Date: 4.30pm Wednesday 15 June 2022.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake administrative functions.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills including:
* an ability to motivate and effectively supervise staff.
* an ability to build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Local Government Act and other relevant legislation.
- A strong commitment to delivering Council’s goals, policies and work plans.
- Ability to work unsupervised in the broad spectrum of duties.
- Preparedness to undertake emergency management training and work as required during emergency situations.