Front Office Assistant Manager 10th February 2022
- BIG4 Easts Riverside Holiday Park
- Batemans Bay
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rotating roster, including weekends and Public Holidays
We have a great team already in place and are looking for an accomplished and energetic Front Office Assistant Manager or similar experience who can complement that team, and assist the live in Managers. Previous Holiday Park supervisory experience or similar would be an advantage. You will need to have a strong work ethic and strong communication skills with guests, staff, locals and park representatives.
You will be required to motivate and supervise staff activities as well as completing your own workload. It is essential that applicants have strong computer skills and the ability to operate, or learn to operate a reservation system, RMS preferred.
• Must have sound computer skills and the ability to operate a reservation system, RMS
• Front Office – reception, customer service, reservations, telephone calls, emails
• Back Office – data entry, banking, reporting, administration, rostering of all teams (when
• Amenity and Cabin cleaning – co-ordinate the housekeeping team to ensure
accommodation and amenities are clean, well maintained and attractively presented