Unqualified Support Workers21st January 2022
- Batemans Bay, NSW
- Job Type
Recruitflex is a leading labour hire and recruitment organisation working with many of Australia's largest NDIS, Community Care, Aged Care providers. We provide healthcare personnel to aged care, community and in home-based health service providers throughout rural, regional, and remote New South Wales.
Recruitflex has partnered with Aged Care, NDIS and Community Services providers to find individuals who want to make a difference by assisting people in our community. Whether you're assisting clients to stay connected to their family and friends or helping them with tasks of daily living, you will make a difference every day and be truly valued.
To apply for these roles you don't need qualifications or experience as we provide the career pathway via training to successful candidates.
As a not-for-profit company you will benefit from reduced tax off sets via salary packaging, EAP services for yourself and family members and be recognised for your outstanding work via our reward and recognition program.
As an ethical and inclusive recruitment organisation, we welcome applications from people who reflect us and our client’s values to ensure that we are supporting the needs of the people in our care each day and empowering them to live their best life.
Flexible working hours are our greatest commitment, we intend to deliver each Support Worker with their desired hours and even provide for multiple employer engagements. And it gets even better, regardless of who your host employer is, you are entitled to our non for profit/benevolent salary packaging entitlements that can equate to $15,900 tax free dollars per year!
We also offer the following:
• Employee Assistance Program
• Discount Membership on HCF Healthcare
• Membership to FCM Travel Club
• Yearly Flu Vaccinations
• Monthly Awards “Recruitflex Round of Applause Award”
• No qualifications necessary but if you are Cert III qualified in Aged Care, Community Services, or Disability Services, we also encourage qualified carers to apply for our qualified roles
• Candidates with a 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
• Carer life experience desirable
• A positive approach to customers and service
• Ability to use smart phones & handheld devices
• Ability to travel for in home care roles
• Australian work rights
• Current Driver's Licence, Car Registration and Comprehensive Insurance documents
Some of the Benefits:
• Travel allowance of 0.80c per km & paid travel time between services
• Casual hourly payrates $27.35 - $32.62 per hour not including shift allowances, overtime and allowances
• AM, PM, NS and weekend hours available
• Flexible, supportive work environment that provides the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our clients’ lives
• Tax benefits through salary packaging options as this is a not-for-profit organisation
• Career progression opportunities
• All personal protective equipment to keep you safe
Please register your interest and become part of an amazing team in your local area.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitflex Recruitment Team on 1300 750 820 or visit our website at www.recruitflex.com.au.
About the Role:
• Support individuals and enrich communities
• New career pathway opportunity including industry entry level training
• Your choice to work with clients in their own home and out in the community or in a residential facility
• Help provide independence for an individual
• Daily tasks may include laundry, bed making, cleaning bathrooms, transportation of clients to appointments/shopping, social support, and companionship