Community Care Employee21st January 2022
- Broulee, NSW
- Job Type
- Part Time
Recruitflex is a leading labour hire and recruitment organisation working with many of Australia's largest providers. We service many of Australia's largest NDIS, Community Care, Aged Care and Civil Construction organisations plus local governments. We provide professional Candidates across various facilities, and as an ethical and inclusive recruitment organisation we welcome applications from people who reflect us and our client’s values to ensure that we are supporting the needs of the people in our care each day and empowering them to live their best life.
We currently have PERMANENT PARTTIME ROLES for COMMUNITY CARE EMPLOYEES.
The Community Care Employee role is responsible for providing a high level of customer service including, personal care, assisting with activities of daily living, domestic duties, transportation, assistance with medication, basic first aid and documentation requirements.
Provide high quality friendly care services to clients in their own homes.
Ensure care services are delivered in compliance with care plans, accreditation and organisational policies and procedures.
• Maintain open and supportive customer service relationships with clients, their families and/or representatives
• Maintain and contribute to professional and co-operative relationships within a culture that is open, supportive, and responds constructively to suggestions comments and complaints from clients, relatives, and staff
• Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development
• Other duties as requested from time to time in accordance with the scope of the position, employee’s skill level and classification under the relevant award or agreement
• Provision of activities and daily living support to clients in accordance with individualised care plans and client needs
• Undertake meal preparation, personal care and general domestic services within the client’s home
• Transportation of clients to and from appointments
• Undertake shopping on behalf of/or with client as agreed by CCM and care plan
• Implement and undertake basic clinical practices in accordance with Registered Nurse directions
• Assist clients with medications as per client’s care plan.
• Document and record information in relation to client care plans, observations, notes, medications, incidents, and assessments.
• Ensure all key events and changes are reported to the Community Care Manager
You may need to attend a pre-employment medical check and/or Drug & Alcohol test for some of these positions.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitflex Recruitment Team on 1300 750 820 or visit our website at www.recruitflex.com.au
“Please note that you must have a right to live and work in this area to apply for this job”
Skills & Qualifications
• Certificate III in Individual Support and/or Aged Care (or current candidature)
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Current drivers’ licence
• Working with Children’s check
• NDIS Check
• Police Clearance
• High level communication skills
• Ability to provide friendly, positive, and supportive customer service
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to pick up on non-verbal cues