Full Time or Part Time Musculo-Skeletal Physiotherapist 16th November 2021
- Narooma Physiotherapy Centre
- Narooma, NSW 2546
- Job Type
- Full Time
Narooma Physiotherapy Centre is a busy Private Practice looking for a full-time or part-time Physiotherapist to join their friendly, professional team.
NPC has been established for 25 years, providing the Narooma community and surrounding areas with quality hands-on physiotherapy care. We work out of spacious rooms in Narooma, as well as the Bermagui Medical Centre. We are the only physiotherapy practice in a 100 km coastal stretch, thus treating a mix of acute and chronic, pre- and post-operative musculoskeletal conditions across all age groups. We have a gym space and a Clinical Pilates reformer bed and encourage active rehabilitation.
You will be joining a team of four well-experienced and up-to-date Physiotherapists and three receptionists, and will be responsible for the treatment of patients with a range of musculo-skeletal complaints, as well as the occasional cardio-thoracic or neurological condition. Work hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Newly graduated Physiotherapists are welcome, and will be mentored during scheduled feed back and educational sessions, as well as benefit from a digital Transition into Private Practice course.
Accommodation can be provided if required.
• Providing Physiotherapy treatment to patients through hands-on and exercise based treatments
• Keeping accurate patient records through digital clinical note taking
• Good communication with administration and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate and ongoing care is achieved
Narooma is a picturesque NSW South Coast town with a mild year-round climate and unspoilt natural surroundings. It attracts many holiday makers who enjoy the Great Outdoors and water sports in its pristine waters. As a local resident you will feel spoilt to live in paradise and to have access to deserted beaches and spectacular wildlife like Montague Island’s seals, fish and penguins, as well as the annual whale watching during their migration up and down the coast.
If this sounds like a fit, we look forward to meeting you!
Please forward your application and CV to:
For further information:
Narooma Physiotherapy Centre
2 Tilba Street
(02) 4476 1866
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in Physiotherapy
• Registration with AHPRA
• Personal indemnity and professional liability insurance
• Current driver’s licence
• Positive attitude towards working within a team of professional health care providers with a strong patient focus
• Passion and enthusiasm to provide leading edge assessment and treatment to patients
• Motivation to attend external CPD and learning opportunities to expand clinical skill set