Receptionist23rd September 2021
- See Change Physiotherapy
- Moruya and Batemans Bay
- Job Type
- Part Time
- $40,000 - $50,000
Contribute to the efficient and smooth functioning of the practice by providing high-quality reception and administration support to the clients, and practice staff. Undertake all duties in a caring and supportive manner and provide an exceptional standard of care to clients at all times. Hours of work between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Reception; manage and check the client clinic arrival list, greet clients, record appointments and client arrival, inform clients of potential delays, answer telephone calls promptly and courteously, pass on messages promptly to appropriate person(s).
- Correspondence; manage the clinic correspondent as necessary to complete client records and client bookings. This includes scanning, faxing and seeking additional information including xray reports.
- Financial; advise clients of billing policies, issue receipts, process payments and ensure accurate financial related duties and responsibilities.
- General Duties; photocopying and scanning as necessary, ensure reception and waiting areas are clean and tidy.
- Record Keeping; ensure clients electronic records are accurate and all data entered, scan client records and applicable client correspondence (referral letters).
- Assist in supporting the therapists to achieve best client outcomes.
- Additional duties as required.