Registered Surveyor14th September 2021
- Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 70 hours per fortnight
This is a role that doesn’t come up very often, so if you are looking for a sea-change, a tree change, a river change (because we’ve got it all in the Eurobodalla) or just a job change where you can continue to use your skills as a Registered Surveyor - apply now!
In this role you will lead our survey team in the delivery of land and engineering surveys and facilitate the delivery of our extensive works program, address property matters and assist our organisation progress Council’s own land development.
You will do this by:
• Undertaking land survey work including preparation of and lodgement of Deposited Plans for the acquisition of land and/or easements for drainage, water, sewerage and other public purposes, and for Council subdivisions
• Planning, oversight and delivery of our engineering survey work
• Supervising and developing survey staff
• Providing specialist land survey advice to our organisation
Total remuneration for the role is in the range $102,159.54 to $116,753.03 gross per annum consisting of:
• $92,872.31 to $106,139.12 base salary,
• $9,287.23 to $10,613.91 superannuation (at 10%)
Applications: For further information or to apply for this position, please go to the Eurobodalla Shire Council webpage (www.esc.nsw.gov.au) and click on the Vacant Positions tab.
Closing Date: 4.30pm Tuesday 5 October 2021.
Along with your demonstrated experience in land and engineering survey work, you will be skilled in robotic stations, GPS systems and methodologies, as well as skilled in the use of 12D and AutoCAD software.
You need significant cadastral surveying experience and you must be registered with the Surveyors Board of NSW.
The ability to work with others and communicate with confidence, supported by developed verbal and written skills whilst working in a busy team environment, will be critical to your success in this role.