Qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic13th September 2021
- Southern Service Centre
- Job Type
- Full Time
- $90,000 - $100,000
Southern Service centre is a family-owned Machinery Dealership with over 40 years’ experience in development, maintenance and sales of agricultural equipment, machinery and implements. Southern service centre also provides a comprehensive range of services for the agricultural industry.
An opportunity to join the team is available for an experienced Diesel/Heavy Machinery Mechanic/Fitter. Reporting to the Dealer Principal, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for mechanical repairs and scheduled maintenance for a wide range of machinery as requested by clients. The position is workshop and field-based.
What you get in return
• Excellent hourly rate.
• A supportive and passionate working environment.
• Chance to work with highly-experienced team.
• Service vehicle.
To be considered for this position please send a complete application by email to [email protected]
The opportunity is available immediately with the successful candidate receiving on the job training. This is a full-time permanent position (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), flexible lifestyle roster available.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must possess the desired attributes:
• Trade qualified.
• Experience working on agricultural equipment.
• Carrying out overhauls on machinery – servicing, repairs, rebuilds and new builds.
• Experience in breakdowns and repairs.
• Strong mechanical knowledge.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• High level of problem solving and diagnostic skills.
• Preventative maintenance.
• Self-motivated, hardworking, trustworthy and can communicate in a team environment.
• Strong customer service skills, working in remote locations and extreme weather conditions.