Lawn Mowing / Gardening Assistant10th September 2021
- Tuross Lawn + Garden Care - Mike the Mower Man
- Tuross, Moruya & Surrounding A
- Job Type
- Part Time
- Part Time
About the Role:
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic gardening assistant / labourer who has a dynamic and positive “can do” mindset to join and support our day-to-day gardening operations.
Key responsibilities of this role
• Basic gardening duties.
• Weed Control - pulling weeds and chemical spray.
• Clearing areas of debris – Using blowers.
• Lawn maintenance - mowing lawns with push and ride on lawnmowers.
• Hedge maintenance – hedging and pruning.
• Grounds maintenance.
To be successful in the role you will need
• Experience in Garden/Grounds maintenance preferred.
• Horticultural knowledge will be an advantage.
• Willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards work.
• Ability to work under pressure get satisfaction from a job well done.
• Be physically fit.
• Understand basic work health and safety requirements.
• Be punctual, reliable, and ready to work
You must have:
• National Police Check or be willing to obtain.
• Driver’s licence.