Cadet Civil Engineer - Water and Sewer (up to 8 years)31st August 2021
- Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 70 hours per fortnight
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable on the job skills while completing your degree level study.
Working in the Water and Sewer division, you will develop skills across a range of local government engineering functions. Your experience will include design, quotations, environmental considerations, computer software, planning, costing and managing projects and contractors in a range of civil situations.
Total remuneration for this role is in the range $2,060.94 to $3,356.34 per fortnight consisting of:
• $1,873.58 to $3,051.22 base salary,
• $187.36 to $305.12 superannuation (at 10%)
The Salary level for this role is dependent on the level of study completed and experience. Benefits include full time work + financial assistance to cover study fee costs + career and salary progression + flexibility in working hours.
Applications: For further information or to apply for this position, please go to the Eurobodalla Shire Council webpage (www.esc.nsw.gov.au) and click on the Vacant Positions tab.
Closing Date: 4.30pm Wednesday 22 September 2021.
You are invited to apply if you:
• have commenced (or are eligible for acceptance into) relevant tertiary studies,
• have an interest in local government engineering design and civil construction project management,
• have good communication and computer skills, and
• enjoy working in a team environment