Tathra Fishing Club - Easter Comp
Sat 20 Jul 2019 09:25 am to 09:25 am
EASTER TATHRA AMATEUR FISHING CLUB COMP
SATURDAY 20 & SUNDAY 21 APRIL 2019
CASH & PRIZES TO BE WON
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
Prizes are non-transferable It is illegal to trade or sell prizes
(Only Dusky Flathead under 600mm in length will be accepted for weigh-in for all
TAFC Competitions. Anglers may catch the fish up to the legal limit but these will
not be accepted as a comp entry)
1. Fishing commences at 6 am Saturday 20 April 2019 and concludes at 1pm
on Sunday 21nd April, 2019 at 1pm with presentations and Barbeque.
2. All competitors must enter competition prior to commencing fishing. Entry
from 6am, only at Kianinny Bay, Tathra. Weigh-in only at the Clubhouse
Kianniny Bay and Tathra Beach Country Club (weight of fish must be
signed by both TBCC staff & angler)
3. Boat fishing restricted to launchings out of Kianinny Bay, Bega River,
Wallagoot Lake, Nelsons River. Geographic fishing area unrestricted.
4. Entry $10.00 per person includes a free drink and sausage sanga
5. Juniors 15 years and under may enter for free but are then only eligible for
prizes in Junior Section.
6. Juniors may pay $10.00 and fish both Junior and Open Section.